Wednesday, January 28, 2009

my2nd tag

Sy kena tag oleh kiera dan vien....here it goes!
Rules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.

After that tag 6 people
I am

I really want to go to

Once sy ada passport sy mau p sini dulu...
My favorite place

yes...i like beach...especially this one!

My favorite thing is



Psalms 119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. "


My favorite drink is

yippy..chinese tea...

My favorite food is none but KFC Chicken!

My favorite colour definitely is

green green green

I live in

yes..seri serdang

I was born in

yes...Kudat..the origin of rungusian

I attended My favorite story is


Tokyo Cinderella Love Story....i wish i can watch it again

This is my hobby And I definitely dream for


a blessed marriage...

ehm...orang-orang yg sy tag......;

1-princess adonai..

2-precious_one...

rasanya dua orang ja kot.

That's all for now!

5 comments:

PriNceSs AdOnAi said...

uiiii..jap3... apa benda "tag" ni? ei...aku baru jadi member blogspot ni, inda tau ni games kamurang...woi3, explain dulu..konpius le aku...kekeke

rennylesa said...

hehehe, maksudnya jac..ko kena buat tag ni..spt mana kamiorang buat...heheheh..ko copy jak dulu..then jawab jak...

vivien_capri said...

hehee..ba ko cakap tadi dari gambar ko ble tingu urang tu macam mana..so..apa la ko dapat dari sia punya pics?

ho-ho!

vivien_capri said...

hm..ko ni seorang yang simple..cewah..ko tau napa? sebab jawapan ko pindik2.. nda banyak songeh la maksudnya..ehehhe

gambar tu pun kici2 so ko tidak suka meng-complicated-kan benda..(sama la tu sama simple kan? dush!)

anyway, u are who u are
GBU
:D

Precious_One said...

Haha yuhuuu ada orang tag sia... hehe erm.. will do it when free..macam best jua gia nie kuakuakua..

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...