Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday is here...

Beberapa waktu ini saya sangat busy dengan kerja sy. The complexity and the volume of my work load really gave me so much of headache and stress!

If i ever knew doing HR is like this...i swear i will never do it again in my career journey.

Because of that too, i always find myself sleepy and exhausted.

So what happened yesterday...i was so tired and sleepy (yes u heard me)... After having a very simple dish for dinner... I told my husband that i want to sleep. And it was just before the berita Tv3 finished!

So i gave my ipad to joshua and i went to sleep.but i guess..joshua marah kot sb takde org layan dia main...dlm masa sy tidur..dia keep on pinch my face with his fingers..sampai satu tahap sy jadi rimas dan termarahlah sy dengan joshua. Trkejut joshua dengar suara kuat sy. Kasian anak mummy. Huhu.

But then i was too tired..so sekali lagi i biarkan joshua main sendirian. Itu pun sebenarnya sa x tenang tidur sb bunyi jatuh skit sy trkejut. Mesti sy bangun cari joshua.

Tidak tau mcm mana, joshua datang tempat sy and menyusu then kami sama2 tidur.

Dear joshua, mummy say sorry ya. Mummy was too tired. But no worries. Today is friday..and we have all the weekend to play together ok...muah muah...

** gambar wktu d tganu..saja upload...if u suddenly miss my appearance in this blog.. :p

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...