Friday, October 17, 2008

today is friday

ok rasanya semakin hari semakin suka ber'blog' ni.... yesterday was a terrible day for me..but still thank U Lord for giving such a day... i received my payslip and i was hoping that figure inside it will somehow make me smile....i slowly opened it and what happened..it wasn't as i wish...i am dissapointed..frankly speaking...sempat down ...y i was hoping with my salary this month i can buy a new hp...but as the bible say.."rancangan Ku bukanlah rancangan mu" and God made everything beautiful on its own time...ok i accept that...maybe dear Lord u want to teach me something...and actually...after all.. saya bersyukur still got gaji..cuma tiada extra lah...
ok today..i can smile from the bottom of my heart....my mood kembali normal..rahsianya...terus bersandar kepada Tuhan....hehehehe

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...