Monday, December 1, 2008

looking forward...

monday morning...and today 1 December 2008..o my God....it is the end of the year already....i'm so happy when thinking that i will work for 18 days only this month since i will having my holiday....to celebrate christmas and new year with my beloved family...so now i have to think what is my hair sytle this coming christmas and somemore presents to my whole family...huhu..i'm very excited....my sista and i have planned on 24th, we will bake cake, and cookies..using my kak long punya oven...ahhahaha...i dunno whether i can do it...or not, but really i want to try....and we also planned to have vacation at hotspring, ranau...stay there for a night..maybe..wow..i couldn't stop smiling at the moment...i miss my family..i miss those 'bising2' from all my nieces and nephews. i miss my mum shouting at her grandchildren...miss my father pampering all his grandchildren....miss the time me, my sista, kak long and kak ngah...gather and talking about girl stuff...huhu...miss my bro...when he is cooking..and he will say...'tengok abang masak macam mana'..heheheh.and i miss that 2 naughty bro..who is always quarell to each other...and my abang2 ipar..yang cool ja....ahahahhaha...miss my cat....miss pokok rambutan, miss my nenek, cousins....oooooooooooooooooo i know...i'm homesick now!

7 comments:

thesweetlittlecat said...

1 dec? yeah, it is the end of the year oredy! and we weill getting older babe!!
18days working & holidays? lucky u to have longer holidays than mine during eids...
shopping? have u shopping for d christmas gifts?
baking cake & cookies? beliv me, u can do it, just put efforts and some passions into ur baking k!
missing ur nep&nieces? u are, i can see!
vacation & hotspring? wow! amazing Sabah...
miss ur cat? u think ur catt is missing u? hehehehehe... he is!

p/s: dun smile alone k, share v us the happy & d sad storis...

rennylesa said...

huhu...aku tak shopping lagi...maybe nak dekat2 krismas macam tu la kot..u know 'last minute shopping'...my cat missing me???ehmm.....is there such things like that????

airin said...

go go go... faster go on holidays. i wish i could have mine asap. send my regards to your family ya. :)

vivien_capri said...

weh...never do last minute christmas shopping! burst budget nanti woh...ekkekee

kira, bertubi2 soalan ba..hahaa

sy pun cutheee jua, yea...yea!

rennylesa said...

thanks airin...mood holiday dah sekarang...

vien - tidak lama lagi la shopping..wei bila kita mau urus rambut???

thesweetlittlecat said...

mau urus rambut better cepat2.. nanti mrtee balik dpa lagi banyak kritikan die nanti... koang ttp telinga je ar dengar k!

rennylesa said...

pedulikan mr teee

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...