Tuesday, June 20, 2017

i am back

Yes. I. Am. Back

hello everyone...

sorry for the missing in action mode 😅 this is due to short term memories lose that i can't recall my password when i log out last year. Hence why i seem to stop writing... but i am not!

Anyway...it's been few months from my last post. And yes i am doing well with my new life.

Full time student.

Hell yeah...it is super great having  a 2 year break from work. no wonder most government servant looking for this opportunity. Why not right? Your salary is still there, but you not need to work up early, rushing to the traffic jammed or having early meeting or sometimes need to stay back till midnight at the office. not to mention, being scolded by your boss 😁

It is indeed an amazing feeling. Well of course it is, but let just say i am just being honest for what i felt being a student. However reality is that, being a sponsored student and a responsible government officer and being myself , i know i had a great responsibility towards government. There were more thousands who applied for this scholarship, but only about 600 been selected. So for me personally, i didnt take if for granted.

And plus, being full research student, i have my own responsibility also. Yes i have my own supervisor, but as a lecturer her job is to guide me and help me, but still in order to get the master certificate, i'm the one who need to push myself and discipline myself for my study.

Now that i am in semester 2, i know there is a lot of things that i should do. No one can help me but me. Writing a blog and writing a thesis definitely very different. And thats make me struggle in writing my thesis.

Anyway, this is just an introduction after being away for some time. i am not gonna burden with my struggle here. Whining doesn't help things get better isn't it?  So yeah, by hook or by crook i need to crack my head to start write again. (means to say, i need to rearrange and amend my chap1 to 3 again).

will gonna write more on some serious issue. but let me just start with this ya...

Till then, have a blessed day.

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...