Friday, February 6, 2009

someone forward this to me..and its time to ponder the words...

February 1, 2009
I have been sounding the alarm through the mouths of My prophets. They have heard ME tell of My intentions to come in months past. And, I have been ready! All in heaven is now prepared and ready and I am giving this one last shout! There shall be no other delay, past this one! I only delay now as My bowels of mercy and compassion have been moved to extend this time for a short time indeed! For, many of you, oh My Bride, stand on the brink of being ready! But, you are not ready!
LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I WILL MARRY NO GOSSIP-MONGERS. NO PURVEYORS OF HATE OR MALICE, SAVE YOU REPENT IN DEEP SORROW AND SEEK MY FORGIVENESS FOR ALL.
I WILL MARRY NONE, WHO DO NOT LOVE OTHERS, EVEN TO LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, TO PRAY FOR THEM AND TO BLESS THEM.
I WILL MARRY NONE, WHO HAVE ANY SORT OF UNFORGIVENESS IN THEIR HEARTS.
I WILL MARRY NONE, WHOSE BOWELS ARE NOT FULL OF LOVE AND COMPASSION TOWARD ALL.
I WILL MARRY NONE, WHO DO NOT HAVE MERCY AND COMPASSION TOWARD THE LOST, THE HURT AND THE SUFFERING.
I WILL MARRY NONE, WHO HAVE NOT SPENT LONG HOURS IN PRAYER BEFORE ME, NIGHT AND DAY, SEEKING ME TO JUDGE THEM, TO PURIFY THEIR SINS THROUGH FORGIVENESS AND TO MAKE THEM WHITE.
I WILL MARRY NONE, WHO LOVE THE WORLD AND WHAT IS IN IT.
I WILL MARRY NONE, WHO ARE ADDICITED TO TELEVISION, OR TO ANY OTHER WORLDLY THING!
I WILL MARRY NONE, WHO LUST AFTER THE FLESH AND WHO LOVE THINGS OF THE FLESH.
I WILL MARRY NONE, WHO MAKE TELEVISION THEIR COUNSEL, AND WHO LOOK UPON VIOLENCE.
I WILL MARRY NONE, WHO BACKBITE, AND WHO MOCK AND SCORN MY TRUE WORKS AND WILL NOT REPENT.
I WILL MARRY NONE, WHO STAY UP LATE TO CHASE THINGS OF THE WORLD, AND WHO PUT ME LAST.
I WILL MARRY NONE, WHO LOVE THE WORLD AND WHAT IS IN IT! FOR, I DEMAND THAT YOU RENOUNCE THE WORLD AND ALL OF ITS EVIL MATTERS AND CONCERNS.
I WILL MARRY NONE, WHO LOOK UPON ANOTHER WITH EYES OF LUST, OR WHO COVETS, OR JEALOUSLY LONGS AFTER WHAT BELONGS TO ANOTHER.
I WILL MARRY NONE, WHO DO NOT PUT ME FIRST, KEEP ME FIRST AND LOVE ME ABOVE ALL, CHERISHING MY COMMANDMENTS AND OBEYING THEM ALL.
REPENT, OH, YOU BRIDE OF MINE! I WILL COME FOR A CLEAN BRIDE! AND, BE WARNED, THAT I COME VERY SOON AND BE WARNED ALSO THAT AT THIS TIME, AND FROM MY VANTAGEPOINT, SAVE MANY OF YOU GET CLEAN AND QUICKLY SO, I WILL TAKE AT THIS TIME FEW INDEED! FOR, FEW INDEED YOU ARE, WHO HAVE MADE YOURSELVES CLEAN! BUT, EVEN SO, IT IS NOT FOR ANY LACK OF WARNINGS THAT I AM COMING FOR MY BRIDE! I HAVE WARNED YOU! AND, THE TIME OF MY TARRYING IS FAST COMING TO AN END.
I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God, Jesus, Saviour, King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 21st day of January, 2009,
Linda Newkirk
* Please note that we do not endorse all of Linda Newkirk's claims, but just this message, so that our Lord Jesus "might present it to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that it should be holy and without blemish." (Ephesians 5: 27)

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...