Wednesday, March 18, 2009

tag Notes - from Alice (FB)

dedicated to alice..tho'you are not a blogger...but i wish soon u will have one...anyway, i answer your tag here...not in FB...sebab itu lebih baik..hehehe

Finish the thought...Share

1. My ex is....ehm...i dun think cinta monyet consider my ex rite..so practically i dun have ex..hehehe
2. Maybe I should....be more careful +extreme careful when driving....huhuu tidak tahan tengok kereta mengalami kesakitan...
3. I love....people around me...
4. People say that I....emotional...yaka?...
5. I don't understand why people....errrrrr...apa ya???
6. When I wake up in the morning...i thanked God for giving me another day to live
7. I lost my...pants during Program Penempatan Kg...still wondering mana pergi...
8. Life is full of...great expectations..o yeah!
9. My past....is past...'lupakan yg tlah lalu..mengarah pada tujuan'
10. I get annoyed...bila ada driver tetiba memotong tanpa bagi signal...bukan susah pun bagi signal
11. Parties are...i dun like crowd!
12. I wish....i'm on leave (today!..heehhe)
13. Dogs....are cute!
14. Cats....adorable...suka sangattttttt...
15. Tomorrow....is another day..
16. I have low tolerance for...people who doesnt know how to respect other people...
17. If I had a million dollars....heheheh..ini fikiran sia-sia ni...
18. I'm totally terrified....tempat yg sempit dan gelap..(still dlm proses tuk sembuh)
19. My spouse...indah pada waktunya...i dunno who..but HE know
20. My life...is wonderful...because i'll never walk alone..HE is with me...

tidak mau tag orang sebab ada bbp tag lagi yg sy belum buat....

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...