Wednesday, May 27, 2009

sampai ke garis akhir..

I have a dream...a biGGGG one! And i oready, set the strategies and all the planning.. I never done this before..till i read one book 'Man of kingdom'. Its really encourage me to look beyond my imagination of what can i be in future! so, i pray first. And i started to write it out all my dream, my desire, my wish!.. I have these dream long before i read this book!... so its all been pen out nicely!...and i felt like wow! Now I can see the path. I can see the flow..and i know where to focus where to start!..

However, its just a beginning! Truly, God give us dream, God gives us desire... but to achieve it, its all back to me! So this is happened. God has bring me to the journey!... and i can hear this word 'welcome renny, u just about to begin'... and now... i have to start from zerO!.. others have been away ahead from me!.. They have proved it, but me way to go! If not by God grace, i would like to stop! Give up and admit the word 'tengok, kau memang tidak boleh buat'. But, when i remember my vision my dream, i took a deep pause!..and I say to God..'Dear Father, this is the second time..." and after that i hear a still voice saying like this... 'remember what u want to be next, my child?.. Now, i want to teach you. I didnt promise an easy way for u, but I promise that I will always be there for you.".. Then i said to HIM, 'Bapa, kalau ini jalan yg perlu aku lalui, tidak apa. Ajarlah aku untuk setia hal-hal yg kecil.' And thats my respon. Tho' my current responsibility is quite small, but i want learn to give the best of me and focus to the small things!' I know, others will like 'ah?, itu saja'..which is i cannot give my explaination. Its ok, spt ada satu kata2, 'Hidup kita itu adalah peperangan. Bukan perang lawan orang tapi lawan diri sendiri. Kita mesti melatih diri kita agar menang terus dalam peperangan kita.'

Spt kata-kata Joel OSteen yg memberi penghiburan kepada sy, katanya;

"When God put the dream in your heart, He already had a completion date. He can already see it done. You may not see how it can happen. It may be taking a long time. All the odds are against you. But if you’ll just keep believing, keep praying, and keep being your best, then God promises He is going to finish what He started in you!"

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...