Monday, August 24, 2009

S.T.O.P

James 4:8 ~Come near to God and he will come near to you~

Last night, as i read a few chapters from the book 'church shift' by sunday adelaja, my mind was stopping for a while. I was really inspired each of the words in the book. Tho' i havent finished yet, since i started read the book almost 11.30pm..but it seems that i cannot stop from going to the next chapter. But, deep inside me urged me to stop and think. I paused for a moment and my heart suddenly asked my dear Father, 'pa, lately its been always me who talking and U listen. But i know Lord, now its time for me to keep silent and listen to what U want to say about my journey. I need to know, where are U going to keep me, what U want me to do and what U want me to say.'

Then i closed sunday adelaja books' and switched off the lights. Its hard for me to sleep last night. So many things that just wouldnt stop roaring in my mind. Tomorow (which is today), there will be new commitment, new beginning for me. I need to be like Mary who choose to sit and listen to Jesus. I've been like Martha for a while busying here and there, planning and implement.
I may not know how long it will takes, but I know I really need to do this.

-----------

2 comments:

PriNceSs AdOnAi said...

ko ok ka kazen??? be strong a....

rennylesa said...

secara fizikal sy ok kazen..tetapi secara rohani..sy sedang dlm krisis hala tuju hidup... couldnt share too much here...

sy perlu DOPU (doa & puasa) to seek his presence..to seek his answer...

just remember me in ur prayer ya!

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...