Monday, October 5, 2009

Going H-O-M-E


I'm in the middle of my work and yet, i couldnt stop from thinking my holiday next week!.. i miss my family very very very much! I miss my anak-anak buah yang sangat comel dan aktif. I miss playing and joking with them. I miss during 'teka teki' session. I will almost forgotten that i'm already 26 year old whenever im with them. I miss my mother's cooking. Simple but delicious. I miss talking to my father during he drive. Sure a lot of topics that we both can share. I miss manja-manja with my sistas. Yang vogue lagi hot mama. I miss to gaduh2 dengan my big bro. Miss watching CD with my 2 lil bro's. huaaaaaa so many things that i miss right now. I just need a break. I want to fly far away from tanah malaya. The last time i fly was somewhere in May...attending my bestfriend wedding.

And more important actually, i want to have 'temporary break' from looking my insurance paper. I havent apply my leave (tho' i have my ticket already!), but i'm hoping tak ada halangan untuk sy bercuti. Apa lagi, i'm not bercuti for simple reason, its my big bro wedding. Sure i have to be there, right?

apapun, still another 11 days to go...still need to berusaha on my paper.. and also ready for pembubaran MG soon...last but not least, enjoy this song from Westlife...(peminat westlife ma!)...



I wanna go home....

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...