Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Too late ~ I'm sorry

Kalau sy sudah kehilangannya, itu bukan mudah untuk saya wujudkannya kembali.

Bukan mudah....

How I wish I do feel the same....but the truth is...NOTHING...

I supposed to jump in joy when u say that... but how i wish u said that 3 years ago..or a month ago...

It was really too late for me....

Too late...

that I dun have anymore to offer you...

I just can pray, that God will help you to find back your way to him...
I just can pray, u will become a strong person...

u say..

Time will tell...

But,

I just dont see, it will happen...

Could it be???

I dun know!

Will it be??

I'm not sure!

But what I'm sure is, God knows the best for both of us.

"Tuhan selalu memberikan yang terbaik kepada orang yang menyerahkan pilihan kepada-Nya."

God Bless

5 comments:

thesweetlittlecat said...

ape ni?

too late for wut???

blur~

Deepa said...

Impak makan late lunch...KFC lagi tu ;-).
Just kidding girl.

rennylesa said...

@ kiera - heheeee

@Deepa - betul tu impak dari KFC yang rasanya original..ahahahaha

airin said...

i have clear picture now. hahahaha

Mike said...

Sian dello pada orang tu... Harap dia masih ada second chance...

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...