Thursday, November 25, 2010

a moment to recall...

It's a beautiful today... *wink*

Just now, I just published a new entry - a song from Glee - Marry you.

I like this song! Probably because of the music.

November its almost to an end. Means, Christmas is just around the corner. Kalau ada slideshow apa yang terjadi sepanjang tahun 2010 ni mesti saya ketawa...dan terkejut pun ada...this year memang sentiasa ada kejutan untuk saya. Whether its ups and downs, tapi 2010 memang saya akan ingat selama-lamanya. :D

so many unexpected things happened to my life! Ayat Bible yang nyata dalam hidup saya tahun ni, Roma 8:28. 1 Korintus 13:7. Pengkutbah 3:11. Yeremia 29:11 Ulangan

I learn so many things too...during those my hard days . (^_~)

Tq Jesus...for giving me strength to face my days to go through all of it. Tq for loving me.

Be blessed friends...

1 comment:

Mike said...

IBRANI 11:1 Iman adalah dasar dari segala sesuatu yang kita harapkan dan bukti dari segala sesuatu yang tidak kita lihat.

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...