Monday, February 7, 2011

Dear J

Dear Jesus,

As I wrote this letter, YOU know EXACTLY my condition...

Yesterday, after hearing sermon from Pastor, You heard all my petitions...
YOU heard my prayer...

I wanted to be the woman that close before YOUR heart o Lord.

I want to seek YOUR FACE rather than YOUR HAND in every single thing and every situations...

Like what KING David said, 'Though my father and mother forsake me, the LORD will receive me.'.. I will said the same things to YOU LORD. 'Tho all my loved ones forsake me, YOU will receive me.

Tho' how many times I failed You...lots of mistakes I've done before YOU.. I will not 'lari menjauh dari MU' but I will 'lari mendekat' kepada MU. For there is only one place that accept me for who I am.. It's YOU Father Lord Jesus.

You loves me personally, powerfully, unconditionally...Passionately. Others have promised and failed. YOU o Lord has promised and succeeded.That's YOUR unfailing love to me.

Help me dear o Lord, how much I learn YOUR agape love, to forgive people 70 X 7 not to be counted as 490 times but as long as 'nyawa di kandung badan' I want to learn to forgive others. Not to hold any grudge to them.

Teach me dear Lord, how much I've make so many mistakes, YOU never JUDGE me but YOU GIVE me another chance to turn my way back to YOU. Help me too O Lord, not to judge other people. Let me love them just the way YOU love me.

Help me to accept other people 'seadanya mereka' as what YOU did to me LORD.

You know Lord, I am not perfect..still need more replenishing..still need more refining...You know my weaknesses..but YOU NEVER GIVE UP ON ME. TEach me dear o Lord too, to never give up to all my loved ones, my friends.

Whenever I said these in my prayer..I know YOU heard me Lord...so did the evil. I know, when someone said something...actions speaks louder than words. There will be a testing on those words.

But God, I know seperti Ayub yang ditimpa pelbagai ujian dan cobaan, walaupun pada akhirnya dia ada bersungut....namun Ayub kembali berharap kepada MU...kembali PERCAYA akan janji MU..bahawa apa yang kami alami dalam hidup kami itu tidak akan melebihi kekuatan kami...walaupun sptnya ada waktunya pencobaan itu berat utk ditanggung....tapi Bapa...again help me teach me...to always hang onto YOUR PROMISE...

I'll never get thru all of this if it's not by YOUR GRACE and LOVE. I lived by my very apa adanya iman Tuhan saat ini Ya Bapa...BUT I still believe 'I can do ALL THINGS with GOD' dan di luar ENGKAU..'semuanya adalah sia-sia'.

Thank YOU Jesus...for YOUR love to me...

Your CHILD,
-Renny-

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...