Monday, February 14, 2011

hello to my new bos...

How much I dont want her to be my boss, but I know to make me 'tanggung' my seksyen..I know I'm still not capable to do that. Not that I dont want to but I know I'm still far from it...(buat paper pun terkedek2..ni mau tanggung 2 unit yang agak complicated mau jaga 3 agensi..waduh2...belum lagilah rasanya)

I dont have much choice than to accept her to be my 'temporary bos' until I get a new 48.

Ya, this morning I already got her minute...she minuted me a letter. So it is confirm!

Amazingly, I dont have anymore feelings like the last friday I have. Now what i need is just follow the decision that have been made and give my best as PSU under her supervision.

so to my new bos...hello to our seksyen...please be nice to both of us...pls and dont treat us like u treat the other psu's under ur seksyen...our seksyen is so much different with ur seksyen..we need to go along not only the 3 of us but with our agencies too. Please bear in ur mind, our seksyen needs to jaga 3 agensi besar yang masing2 dengan perangainya tersendiri...if we respect them, then they will respect us...sama lah juga..kami pasti sangat bekerjasama dengan puan sekiranya puan juga begitu...pun begitu..walaupun the other way round...kami tetap SYMP.

so here we go....

p/s-setialah pada hal2 yang kecil maka Tuhan akan percayakan hal2 yg besar...

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...