Tuesday, March 1, 2011

bila tiba2 rasa nervous..

It's March already!

And i'm getting nervous... because there are 11 days to go before my WD.

Just now, I looked to 3 of my friends photos during their wedding day...and looking at how gorgoeus they are at their WD..just made me more nervous!

some no-need-to-worry questions pop out in my mind like..

1-am I beautiful enuff on that day?

2-will the dress that I choosed will make me look stunning?

3-will the makeup will make my face glowing?

4-what if my shoes doesnt looks the boom?

OMG...apakah sy terlalu risau?

huhuhu...

dalam risau yang sy tidak dapat elakkan tuk rasa risau....masih banyak keja yang mengejar saya.. :(

apakah yg saya rasa ni pernah dirasai oleh pengantin perempuan yg lain?

share with me ya...

5 comments:

Deepa said...

Just sit back and relax girl. Eevryone is going to make you feel like a Queen, so why worry. And remember to smile all the time because that is your biggest asset gal. All the best!

airin said...

relax la. you will glow on that day and no one can beat you then. just finished off your work soon and head back home for the last minutes preparation. :)

rennylesa said...

deepa,

thanks.

ya tiba2 risau tidak menentu..couldn't help to not feel worry. Ya lah kan, once in a lifetime punya moment maulah yg terbaik yg pernah dilalui.. :)
btw, my smile is my biggest aset? wow...never thought about it..

rennylesa said...

airin..

u know me very well...i am just the freakin' out bride to be...saja je nak mem'freakin'kan diri..hahahaha.

I will finish my work as soon as possible...cant wait to go back and do my very last preparation..

mamamya said...

biasa la tu, chill babe...just be happy on your big day wpun akan ada benda yg jadi not according to your plans =)

lagipun menempuh alam married life rasanya lagi menggerunkan than the big WD itself kan? hehe..

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...