Tuesday, April 5, 2011

when my good is not good enough...

Everyone have their own difficulties. Be it with their spouse, be it your family or your job! I found lately, I have this demotivated feeling to my work. Tho' i tried my very best to focus on it..do my very best..give my very best..but still i find that I have make so many mistakes. I have been doing all these for almost 5 years (included this year). Throughout the years, my KPSU is keep changing. Till now, I got 5 KPSU. Each KPSU's had their own way to guide (and ada yg tak guide pun) me. I'm not blaming my boss. I know, as human there will be some mistakes also. *sigh* Today i really feel discouraged. Scared about my future. Doubt in my career. I tried not to cry..but I cried. I really want to get rid myself from this. I pray to God, to strengthen me. If this is HIS purpose for me here, I really need something to light up again my motivation. I need bos that really can guide me and not letting me doing all by myself. Being 44, for only less than 5 years..I think I still need to learn more and need more guidance. ~tve attitude, tve thinking~

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...