Monday, December 5, 2011

5 December

Today is monday...

And I have my baby check up at Hospital Serdang..well this will be my last visit before I fly back to my hometown and deliver there...

So what the doctor said..she said my baby is ok..fine...looks very active..then i told her, i will be back to sabah...and I already have the permission letter from Doc at klinik seri kembangan. She said, they can give me the letter..but it will be risk for me...because they actually not advise any pregnant lady travel by flight after 34th weeks.

Yeah..I know that..that's why i didnt take Airasia because their limit is up to 34 weeks only.

Ya, i know i have to bear the risk..fly back at my 35th weeks...but deep down inside me, i can feel that my baby will safe and God is with me....[i just have faith on that].

Hopefully everything will be fine...i always talk to my son..please come out after new year...pls be born on 2012...let mummy have my last christmas single mingle before ada baby ni..hehehe. I think my son is a very good child. He listen to me most of the time...when I really need sleep, I ask him sleep with me too...because when he is active tendang sana sini, susah saya mau cari posisi tidur yg terbaik. So far, dia sangat mendengar kata...

Tiada kata sebenarnya yg dapat saya ungkapkan..tapi saya sangat teruja untuk menantikan kelahiran si kecil ini berada di dakapan saya..menyusukan dia...mendodoikan dia...merenung mata dia...dan tidur di samping dia....[o gosh..mau menangis saya]...

oklah...sambung buat kerja dulu..today rasa sedikit slow buat kerja...tapi saya tidak kisah...somehow..i need this kind of moment...

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...