Friday, November 23, 2012

I'll love you for a 1000 years...



Heart beat fast
colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away
somehow

I have died everyday
waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
thousand years

.
.
.
and the music goes on and on  again...

Saya sangat teruja tengok Twilight The Breaking Dawn Part II...

Air mata ku mengalir kerana terharu...sedih...happy...but need to say good bye to the Twilight team... apa lagi endingnya dengan lagu I love you for a thousand years...it was so sweet...awwww...

Emo pula saya kan......well ada story di balik story....my husband is not a fan of this movie....but he did accompany me tho'...he said this is all for me....huhuhu...sometimes my husband can be so sweet to me...hahaha...

Dear husband...

you don't have to be afraid...because i will love you FOREVER......till death do us apart...

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...