Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New year 2013

Finally...finally I got the chance and the golden opportunity to write here...

It's been a year..(hehehe)..my last post was on the 21st Dec... so here I am..try to get back my mood writing on the track..well at least..I'm still in the mood of blogging.. ^^

overall the year of 2012 had left me with so many memories...from the good one to the better to the best...until is an amazing experience....BUT i do had my WORST memories which I wish I wouldnt go through it anymore....because it left so many painful experiences...tears...and bitterness...I mean when the things happened...but now I really want to forgive and forget and move on...

2013...

a few days more, my 1st son will be 1 year..yeay!..I couldnt believe i have a 1 year old son..hahahah. I couldnt believe I have been a mother for a year already...indeed it is an amazing experience to me...so what do i expect from my lil one is that I know this year might be a very critical to me and my husband..since our son is very very active....he is now learning how to stand without any support..he already can do some walk of course with holding to something like katil...meja...kerusi..me...and the most scary is that...naik tangga boleh turun tangga tak boleh...hehehe...so I know we have to really focus to our child..now that he is actively growing and learning many things surround him... but I do said my 1st son kan just now...hehee...we are planning right now..but we wish to have another child not this year...probably next year..and of course by God willing...

on the other hand...me and my husband is promising to each other to try understand and adapt with our character...temperamen...and learn how to communicate well....and at my side...i promise to myself to not being very sensitive wife....I mean...cepat sangat nak sakit hati...I hope I wont be that kind of woman again... since the bible said...to guard our heart, for everything we do flows from it (Proverbs 4:23)...so that's my as wifey resolution ^^

being 6th year in the govt.service..really taught me so many things...But i still feel that i am still young in this service..still there is so much to learn..as for now, at my current work...I wanted to do my very best...I knew I had done my very best last year...but this year..is gonna be more tough here...but so am I....and I told myself... Im not a workaholic woman but I am career woman..that's mean my family still comes first...my work as I told u here before..there is no ending story...so I promised myself to use wisely the 8 hours of working...I dont believe in staying late at office will bring u different result.... so there u go my career resolution...

what else..I have more...this year is time for keep fit and beauty enhance...hehehe...since I am planning to have another child next year..might as well I make sure my body is from now on...I learn from my 1st pregnancy...so I taught our body need to be fit...cukup vitamin...cukup exercise...but is not all about getting pregnant but what I really want is that I want to be healthy..for my family....so I told my husband..he must bring us to park once a week so that i can jog while he babysit our son....

and on top of that...I want to be nearer to God Almighty...I want to know HIM more in my life... because HE is the reason that I am still alive.. and I thanked God for everything that He has done to me ...

So I guess...that's it...let see what happened in the 6 month later....

Good day everyone...and not late to wish u all Happy New Year 2013...God bless...


No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...