Friday, July 10, 2009

The answer!

Today is friday. Supposedly, i shud be back already. But the clock is showing 5.42 pm, and yet i'm still in my office, alone and wondering of something!

lately, i used to stay at office till 5.30 pm and above! I dunno why. I'm thinking, if i go home early, what shud i do? apart from cooking, i dunno what shud i do next.

Tomorow is saturday, but i still dun have any plan. I tried to find my friends at putrajaya, trying to gather them in what we call cell group, but looks like most of them are busy during friday nite, and they are only available on sunday nite. But its ok, as long as we can gather and have fellowship.

mmm, still wondering, what am I waiting for? I dunno. But I think i know the answer... but I just couldnt throw it into writing. Or I just dont have the guts to share it here. It is all in my mind, in my heart. God only knows.

Its july, and i still have 16 days to go, before I make a decision, whether to move on or just waiting all over again. i still dun have the answer. And God still dun give me the answer. Or maybe God already give me the answer but I pretend not to see it as the REAL answer. I'm not sure...

o i need my BR... i need to talk with him, need his advice.

Can I let this go?

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...