Thursday, September 10, 2009

P-R-A-Y

"As I dreamed of revival, the Lord told me four simple things I have to build my life around. First of all, I must make prayer a way of life. Coupled with prayer, I must learn to fast to weaken my fleshly nature and become more alive in the spirit. Thirdly, I must give, especially my tithes and offerings, and enter into the rhythm of sowing and reaping. Most of all, my whole life must be laid down as a living sacrifice unto the Lord."

Quoted: Ps. Kong Hee (City Harvest Church, singapore)

This morning as i opened my FB acc, i quickly have a look to Ps. Kong Hee page. And I believed God bring me to this beautiful and inspiring message. I believed when Ps Kong wrote this, it not for the CHC members only but for the world to read and get inspired!

Every believers in this world longing for a revival to come and wash our country with His love. Some tried to be radical by preaching the gospel anywhere and to everyone. Some just planning an event, a KKR to reach the people. Yet some believers just sit down and doing nothing hoping that God will pour the revival.

Its not wrong doing all the above...one way or rather, it is been using to reach out people. However, look again to what Ps Kong Hee said, he longing revival and he started with P-R-A-Y. To do something BIG all that we need to do is back to basic that is P-R-A-Y.

2 weeks from now, I've been asked by the CYC leader to give sharing something about prayer. And the plan are, we will gather at church and i will give the sharing 1st and then proceed to Mercu Tanda Putrajaya to pray for our nation. One thing that slipped into my mind was, this CYC (Champion Youth Church)...its a Youth thingy, why so serious? I mean no objection when the CYC tim planned for a Prayer session, but I was like how to make the session from being dull...maybe by doing some games so the youth wont get boring by just praying. My intention is to bring all the youth together and speaking of youth, u will know their youthfullness, they want something new... apa lagi dalam era ini...everything modernized!

But God speaked into my heart during the MG's meeting. He knows my intention, he knows my heart to bring all the youth comes to HIM. But one thing He said to me, to make all my dream happen, it must start with PRAYER. God is not seeking how many of us gather for praying session, but HE look to those hearts who long for a revival and renewal. The bible said 'Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them'. I ask God forgiveness.

Our Prayer is the key for God to do something. Jesus said 'I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.'

Dear youth out there, God made everything beautiful on its own time. There are time thats we have games, having fun, enjoy our fellowship with others and the same time gloryfying God in every single thing we do. But there are times, that we need to be like Daniel and Esther...they choose to P-R-A-Y and F-A-S-T so that God will do something for the generations.

Being ditegur oleh Tuhan seperti itu, menguatkan sy untuk mencari wajah Tuhan dan meminta apa yg sy harus sharingkan kepada teman2 CYC. Friends, if u happened to read this till the end of this long writing, please support me in your prayer.

Tq, God Bless.


No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...