Friday, January 14, 2011

It's hard to say....

Morning..thank God it's Friday. hehehe.

But this Friday..will be different with the other Friday...i'm happy because finally it's the end of the weekdays..and i can have rest for 2 days..but in the same time..sadness is there....

Let me share with you my story...

2007 was a happy year for me because I finally got a permanent Job...I got to entered the most top-ranked (so-called) scheme in the gov. And what makes me more happy is that..I met 3 wonderful friends...that we destined to work together as colleques.

2007 passed with flying colours...so do 2008...2009...then 2010...

2010...I have to say bye-bye to my best roomates Joanne...

Our perpisahan, memang di luar jangkaan kami sebenarnya. Me and bien is the one who always wanted to go back to our hometown...but out of sudden, joanne told us that she have to go back to her hometown at Kuching for family matter. And I know, just how hard for us to get separated but family have to come first. So..there we are...bye-bye Joanne..still u're my best roomates.

Then, my story never end there. I know, soon or later the 3 of us..bien,kiera and me will have our own way. I've shared before in my previous entry..about vivien who is 'menunggu-waktu' to get back to her home (spt kata entrynya semalam 'home is where your heart is'). And I already prepared my heart for another separation. She applied just after joanne got her transfer. But God knows the best timing for her. And YES, God answered her prayer.

I'm happy for her..finally she get reunite with her husband. But again, .... (mau nangis sekarang)...
........
.......
.......

ya ternangis saya sudah..siou di geng...tidak sengaja!

Ya, it's very hard for me to say bye-bye this time...knowing that i don't have any Borneon friends anymore here at KSI. My sentence might sound I'm racist..which is I'm not. Is just that...there is times orang sabah mau bercakap sabah dengan orang sabah..begitulah maksud sy.

To bien...bye-bye...all the best at ur new place...biasalah tu tempat baru..apapun kena mulai dari zero. Waktu kau susah, kau ingat saja waktu kau mula2 di KSI. Waktu kau kena marah bos, kau ingat saja..kau pernah melalui semua tu di KSI...tapi waktu kau happy di sana...jangan lupa kami di sini ah!

Senang-senang, kalau sy ada rezeki outstesen d kuching, sy cari kau...sy cari joanne...dan kalau kau ada rezeki datang KL, ada meeting di KL..jangan lupa kestau...biar tiada FB di ofis kau, tapi masih ada hp kan...:)


So...kedua-dua sahabat saya dari Borneo sudah bye-bye dengan saya. +_+



Tinggal saya dan kiera di KSI. Ya, masih ada kolig yg lain...deepa...fariza..aisha...rose...tapi kamu dua adalah tiada gantinya....
Thank you for the friendship. I am blessed to have a friend like you. (^_^)

Sampai jumpa lagi....God Bless...

p/s-semua gambar adalah gambar lama, tetapi kenangan gambar ini adalah yg termahal. And I will cherish it forever in my heart.

3 comments:

thesweetlittlecat said...

now....


























































only me & u left.... :=(

Deepa said...

Me too sad. Isk isk. I understand how close you guys were, and your bonding is irreplacable. Anyway life goes on. Jgn nangis lagi tau :-)

vivien_capri said...

ola ging hehe

sabar ah sabar..hehe..hepi suda ko kan dapat naik tangga dalam perkhidmatan. COngratulations hehe

sini OK la, tapi mencabar juga sebab mula dari ZERO dan uran glain suda start bejalan, ada yang belari. tapi apapun, harap dapat buat yang terbaik hehe

all the best n jumpa la kita mana2..bila2 buli jumpa, it's just a matter of tikit murah combined with cuti yang approved :D

ble p cuti2 sama pasangan, macam ko cakap hari tu haha

ba, take care!

regards,bien
xoxo

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...