Thursday, May 12, 2011

from unplan to plan very well???

' a woman who loves her family is willing to work hard for them and with them, planning well and building trust'

I'm a person who likes to act spontaneously. When i planned, 80% of it always cancelled last minute. Weird rite?

I still remember those time when i was in my 2nd year at UPM. My friend and I were always dreaming to go to Genting Highland. When we planned well..it never on. But out of sudden, we went to GH with just a day before we go, we talked about it and agreed to go the next day!

And also, like other women when buying groceries there will be a list..a whole list to buy! So am I. I have all the list. But when I reached to the Mall...i turned up buying extra things that obviously not in the list!

Yeah..Im not a good planner tho!

But then I get married to a man who likes to plan! :D

My husband is a person who want everthing must have plan 1st. And as result from that, when his plan is execute just acording to what he already planned, its like a victory and most joyous moment to him. But when vice versa..he will 'bising'.

Looks like we complement each other rite! (^_~).

But when I read Proverbs 31:13-15 its about the characteristics of the woman of God. From the passage I learn that one of the things that we as the woman of God should have is that we need to plan. This statetment had englighten me a lot.

Planning prevents chaos. The Proverbs 31 woman was in control of her home and her life. The control came from good planning. She mastered the skill of homemaking before she ever set foot in the workplace. She set her priorities; then arranged her life around them. She didn’t allow others to set priorities for her and she did what was important, not just urgent. Have you noticed that the urgent things in life barge in demanding attention while the important things wait to be chosen? We can spend a lifetime on the urgent and miss the most important things God has for us. We must set family priorities because if we don’t, the world will.

So i myself need to change! Why? I want to be the woman that God want me to be. I may not be as perfect as the woman in the proverbs 31, but at least I have to try to improve myself.


As what the bible also said, 'Besi menajamkan besi, manusia menajamkan sesamanya'. Suami saya akan menolong saya untuk menajamkan saya dalam perkara yang saya lemah.


'Berbahagialah mereka yang bukan sahaja mendengar (atau membaca) tetapi melakukannya'. Sebab perubahan bukanlah perubahan sampai terjadi suatu perubahan.


^_^


Be blessed.

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...