Wednesday, June 15, 2011

good bye auntie oyo...

Received a sad news today...

My auntie had passed away yesterday nite at 10.30pm at her house.

No wonder at 11.45pm my uncle called me. But i didnt angkat the phone since my phone in the silent mode.

Early of this morning, I called my father. It was a long time since I called them due to my MS..i really dun have the strength even to call my family. Most of the time, after work i usually end up tidur awal after muntah yang teruk.

So when i called my father, then my father told me that my auntie is no longer with us. My auntie is my father's sister. Elder sister. my father told me that, before my auntie died, he received a call from my cousin saying that my auntie keep calling my father's name. Just after my father reached at my auntie's home, and when my auntie heard that my father called her name, she opened her eyes and then she go.

What a sad moment. I wish i can go back and looked at my auntie face for the last time. But i dun think i could make it since they will kebumikan my auntie at 4pm today.

To my cousins...stay strong. Maybe its time for her to say goodbye and be with God for eternity.

I know to lost someone especially those who is very close to you is not easy to let them go. Sure there will be sadness and sorrow. A broken heart.

Tapi di atas segalanya, marilah mengingat kembali akan kebesaran Tuhan. Kerana dari DIALAH kita datang, kepada DIALAH juga kita akan kembali.

Semoga penghiburan dari Tuhan, dan rahmatNya menyertai keluarga sepupu saya. God Bless.

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...