Wednesday, November 16, 2011

T___T

I shouldnt complaint.. I know...

I should get ready that this things can be happen...I know...

I should be patience...tambah2 lagi time pregnant... I Know..

Yes I know...I know that before I continue to write it here... yeah... I know...

But pedulilah semua tu kan....

Whatever...

Today, I would say was not my best day...

I wake up with a mild headache...nowadays..couldnt sleep very well..my baby seems more active and I couldnt find the best position to sleep..sigh'.

Today until friday, i supposed to be happy and relieve since my immediate boss is not around. But....he left me with tones of work to do which he even bother to explain me. HE just know how to minutes it as SEGERA!!!

I dont like or rather to say I hate it when it comes to handle Prof/Dr/CEO etc etc...and when it comes to karenah KaySSu ....arghhh...

I dont like to berurusan with some of the officer from Jabatan/agensi under this ministry...ingat aku ni pakar ka? mau jawab semua persoalan kau...sudah kau buat silap sekarang baru mau refer sama hq???duhhh...

Kesimpulannya, this is just my not lucky day..tho I do know, there is no such thing about luck. I always believe every day is the gift from God. Yeah,..I know that too.

I am counting my days...4 more weeks then cuti rehat then sambung cuti bersalin. Then.. I dont know...just wait and see...

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...