Friday, August 3, 2012

lil Joshua story...


Morning...

Today is already 3rd of August..time flies really fast... so how life so far? Mine is great..of course I do have my ups and down..my sweet and bitter..my happy and sorrow day...that's life...all we have to do is embrace every day with a grateful heart..right?

Anyway, as I promised I will start blog 'actively' and will upload some 'old' pictures...which I haven't reveal it  here...Lets start with this one...


the fruit of my womb...

This is our Joshua Raphael on his 1st day in this world...with his weight 3.95kg..so the 'chubbiness' of him is so obvious..kan?..u know...this is taken right after the nurse bring him to me...he sleep so peaceful...and me lying beside him...still in 'shock' mode...I can't believe I have delivered...I still can't believe that I have successfully endured the labour pain...oooo


This when he started to wake up and looking for something to suck...susah mau tengok mata dia buka...:)

From here I know he doesnt like to be wrap...he want his hands out from the towel...and continue sleeping.

Woooa..I suddenly miss the day when I first saw him....he was so fragile and small...(ya compare to now!)...

Let see what happened after 90% BF and 10% formula and when he start to eat bubur..

Nah ambik kaw....tidur macam sudah besar...hahahaha

Now, he is already 6month 2 weeks...

weight: 9.7kg
length: 75cm

semua muka tidur kan..let see when he is awake...

taraaa..have a blessed day...

xoxo

2 comments:

thesweetlittlecat said...

super CUTENESS and CHUBBYNESS!

love love love

Bila aunty kiera can kiss his chubby mubby pipi? ishhhh, nak cubit cubit!

vivien_capri said...

adui na..punya kiutttttttttt!!

gambar dia tidur tu ba..hahaa..lawak eh...

mcm 'sia ngantuk ni.. sukati sia la mau tidurrrr.."

hehehe

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...