Monday, October 15, 2012

Oh My English! HeLP ME...

On this day onwards..I will write in English... well not so pure English..(like those my friends..which I adore their writing skills... Bien and Jaclyn, not forgetting u,deepa ...)...because for the time being..I am still learning...so if you read my blog...you will know my English is more to MANGLISH....*FAINT*..but please bear with my me...I will try to improve myself..

This suddened decision is actually made due to my 'crangky-husband'.. (-_-')...hehehe...He wanted to learn how to speak better English....but he doesnt know where to start and how to be better.... So I guess... as his wife I should help him...but to help him I should help myself first, right?! I may understand English a little bit better than him...can talk and read better than him...but when I compare to the real standard of English...I think I still in the range of so-so... (Bolehlah kampung2 orang bilang)....

So...please please...if you (yes u my readers!) help me too in learning English...for a start..u can always drop a comment or talk to me thru BBM or whatsapp using English ya....and I will try to reply it with English too... (^_^)...

Till my next Entry!


1 comment:

vivien_capri said...

OK Ma'am..ur wish is our command hehehe..

for starters, keep a dictionary handy..kalau nda paham, terus buka kamus.. hehe..and rajin2 tingu thesaurus.. :D

that helps a lot.

kalau d rumah adik sia tanya maksud satu perkataan, I'll just say, "Kamus." And they'll say no more. haha

sebab dulu sia pun macam tu. kalau sia tanya bapa sia maksud ayat, dia akan jawab, "Tingu kamus."

kamus has been my best friend ever since. even now. I have one at home :D..sebab ada saja perkataan baru yang sia jumpa.

Learning is a continuous journey. The more you know, the more you realize u don't really know haha

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...