Tuesday, December 18, 2012

6 years...

Today marked my 6th year in Gov service. I thanked God for his guidance and wisdom throughout my journey here as a govt servant.

I thanked God for everything i learn and thought during these years...

I thanked God for friends that he put around me throughout my 6th years service...

I believe there will be more new things/experience/knowledge/peoples after this...

And i always believe....

As i do my very best in my job...

God will do his part....and i know promotion is from him too!

I thanked U God for everything...

Happy 6th years service friends...and u know who u are.....

Lets strive for more!

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...