Saturday, December 15, 2012

Happy Birthday milady!

I knew her since 2007...during the DPA course and we were in the same sidang...till then...our friendship keep growing and till now...from both single till married woman then...NOW a mother! woaaa...

what makes our friendship more amazing is that...we have child both in the same year...we tot if we have baby girl they will close like us too. But I think maybe ceh maybe je ni ye....since mine is baby boy and her is baby girl...so maybe...ada jodoh lain kot??hahahah
 who knows rite?

By the way,,,,

HAPPY Birthday my dear Airin ...aka Lim ai rin... aka beautiful lady... ^^

You have been my great friend throughout our friendship journey..

you never judge me...u accept me just the way i am...

you have help me and support me many many times....

you are my great listeners...

you are....

....

....

pendek kata

awak kawan saya yang sangat baik.. hihihi

I'm grateful to have as my friend...

My pray and wish for u is that...

(i) semoga sihat sentiasa

(ii) diberikan wisdom dan patience dalam mendidik xin nee

(iii) mendapat apa yang diidam2kan dalam pekerjaan

till then..

Happy birthday...

GOD BLESS you..





dedicated to u...

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...