Monday, September 16, 2013

I'M back!

hiiii...

I'm back from my long-sabbatical leave. Well I must say those moments are very divine to me as I took the time to reflect again myself...my beliefs..my life...

anyway..here i am again...

some of you had asked me why i stop blogging.. not only i stop blogging but i also shut myself with the social media networking.. from FB..from twitter and from Instagram... pendek kata, sy hanya surf internet untuk hal2 lain...

The reason why i stop from blogging and FB so on... is that I strongly believe in my heart that God tell me to do so..and the same time I had make a commitment to join the NECF program called The 40-days Fast and Pray. Well, i am not fully 40 days, because i started late but the main point is that God really called me to seek him.

So there go my 21 days journey which I named it as The 21 days of My spiritual journey.

Will share more about the journey in my next entry..

Till then, happy meeting again bloggers!

God Bless.


1 comment:

vivien_capri said...

welcome back mummyjoshua :)

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...