Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Belated Birthday post

17.1.2014

Joshua genap dua tahun

Siapa sangka saya ada anak usia dua tahun...ooo looks like i'm getting older....

Last year, for his 1st birthday we decided to throw not so called a party to him more like a thanksgiving day for Joshua therefore we did it at the church, we shared it with our friends and family. But this year, we decided (actually it is me decided to) just the 3 of us only. 

But I promised to my son, later when he is 5 years old then we do a big party for him...by the time come, Joshua I'm sure he have friends that he close to and he sure can talk already...hehehehe (my pray)

Just a very small celebration...

A 25 pieces of cupcake (white blue theme made by my friend Rachel Ruran..yummy and very recommended) and his dad bought Joshua a CAR for his 2nd birthday.

Just like what u see here;




Soon Joshua will become a big brother to his little brother/sister...

I pray that Joshua will grow up healthy, and loving to his adik, taat pada ibu bapa, hormat pada orang tua dan takut akan Tuhan sesuai dengan namanya Joshua Raphael (Joshua = God will save, Raphael = God will heal)

Much love,

your mummy

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...