Thursday, August 14, 2014

I wish i have a title for this post...but i can't think one!!

I am really sorry.. I promise to write more...but blog have been blocked at my office...that's it i normally blogging using my pc at my office. Easy and fast. But i don't know why they blocked blog. So i just can open my blog but can't sign in. Cannot sign in so no writing loh! Hehehe

So for a temporary solution im using my ipad via wifi at office too. But it is not really convienient to write through ipad if you know what i mean. Huhuhu

By the way, my little baby jayden uriel is pretty amazing... At the age of 31/2 months, he already able to roll over. Pretty fast too if compared to his bro, joshua. I am so proud of jayden. I dont know what i eat when i was mengandungkan jayden. 

My husband on the other hand, love to main2 dgn jayden. Maybe jyden resemble him a lot tht is why he loves to urus jayden compare joshua. Or maybe jyden is still young still a baby so easy peasy to handle him. Unlike joshua...ayaaaa.. Really need super high volume of patience. Nowadays when we scold him,,he will use his hand to pukul us. I dont know where he learn that. 

Maybe i should gives him more attention... 

To joshua, if one day you will read this, pls know that my love to you never cease never faded never grow old. I love you my son...you are my and our very first child. Mummy will never forget the experience of giving birth to you. It is just that now you have lil bro that also need mummy's attention. So pls behave nice...mummy dont u become naughty boy... Mummy always pray you will be grow as a  real man...nice man...understanding and loving...

Loves,

Your mummy.

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...