Wednesday, July 1, 2015

I'm Back guys....

It's been a long time..without me in this world of blogging.. hikkss macam bunyi lagu yang biasa didengar kan...

anyway...how are u uolls?

My last post was on my birthday that was on the 9th of Mac..pheww quite some time neglecting this space..

Where have I been? I guess some of you might ask this question. While some of you had known the answer!

Well first and foremost.. Praise the Lord I just gave birth to a wonderful and amazing baby boy on the 24th of April. His name is Jathniel Ethan. I will show you his picture in the next post (actually i forgot to bring hp today..and all his pictures is in it) or u can follow me on the Instagram.

Oklah....that's all for now. Will story mory more on the arrival of my 3rd baby in the next post. Till then, stay tune and pls be patience while my mood of writing is back here with me.

God Bless

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...