Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Where the sweetnes and bitterness become 1 (part1)

As I promise, and before I forgot let me documented my story of my 3rd pregnancy. And this time I called it 'Where the sweetnes and bitterness become 1"

So my EDD was predicted on the 14of April 2015. According to my memory lah (I record my very 1st day period on the phone, so i am so confidence about it actually).

So the journey of preparing myself for a long break from office is began. I took 11 days from my AL to make sure I can still fly. I was ngam2 35th weeks. So it was the last call for mothers who wish to fly during their pregnancy. At least for MAS. Because AA only allowed pregnant woman to fly until their 34th weeks.

11 days AL + 2 wks early from my maternity leave. So there it goes!

Then the waiting moment begin.

36th weeks passed

37th weeks passed

38th weeks passed

39th weeks passed

40th weeks passed

Still nothing happened...no sign of labor...

I tried so many things to triger the process according to what i have read on the web..

from doing star jumping to eat a lot of spice food and also sex..hahaha, U know, during my 2nd pregnancy i did 'that'with my husband on my 39thweeks. The next morning i got contratction and terus Jayden lahir.

But this 3rd pregnancy i have done many things..turun naik tangga..doing squat but nothing happened. #stillpregnant

So the doctor gave me the appointment..if on the 10th days of my edd i still pregnant than i have to induced lah. But the process cannot done in the Kunak Hospital as they have no doktor pakar . SO i need to go to Tawau hospital.

I pray..God pls i want to deliver at Kunak..Tawau is quite far from my in laws house. But I guess God have another plan for me.

So on the 23th April off we go to the Tawau Hospital without my husband.

To be continued.

1 comment:

Thracy Glare said...

tidak sabar mau tunggu cerita seterusnya....hahaha

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...