Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Father's Day

to my beloved papa ~ Mr. Lesa b Talo.
Thanks for everything. You are the best papa that one could ever had. Thanks for all the sacrificing. Couldn't list it all here, but God knows how much you put an effrot to make all of us can be like the way we are today... There is one statement that will never be forgotton that made me to study hard and study hard and study hard and thank God I am what I am today...
u said 'Jangan kamu risau, apa yang kamu makan, jangan kamu risau pasal hutang2 saya di mana-mana, yg penting kamu belajar lah betul-betul, dapat kerja bagus'... *sob* *sob*

Love u papa...God Bless you more and more....


Happy father's day to my Pastor yg juga Bapa Rohani saya, Pr Losius Tanggunan.

Thank you Pastor... sy bersyukur Pr banyak mempercayakan pelayanan kepada saya, membawa saya kepada level yang lebih lagi...bermula dengan Pendidikan, kemudiannya kelas homilitik...dan sentiasa mengingatkan saya tentang hubungan yang benar....God Bless you

Last but not least, happy father's day to Pr. James Stephen Taju.. ka James.

Ka bukan saja kaunselor saya tapi ka juga menjadi sahabat saya. Sy senang curhat sama ka, bahkan senang sharing sama ka apapun juga...I feel so blessed to know ka James...I thank God for bringing ka to my journey of life... makasih ka..God Bless you...


I am so blessed to have this 3 VVIP's in my life. Father Lord, tq. U know how much I love you...tq for bringing all this people to my life.
Tuk bapa-bapa lain diluar sana dan sini...selamat Hari Bapa....GOD BLESS

1 comment:

thesweetlittlecat said...

Awalnya ko wish father's day.. :)
Bkn ke next week? hehehe

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...