Monday, July 18, 2011

just to share

hola huhu...

my sister got her own blog..yippe yeay!

She is indeed a great writer to me...she's the one who inspired me to write a book of my own...

I remember those day during my childhood...my sister love to write short story like cerpen..and sometimes when she is in the high mood of inspiration she can write up to 3 novels...

And me, my 2nd sister and my adik perempuan are the one who read her novels and we were like..'kak bila kau mau sambung ni cerita?' hehehe

And now she is back to writing..i am so happy for her! Couldnt wait to see her updates every day. But I know, as a mother to 3 sons, as well as a career woman...sure she doesnt have much time to update her blog every day...

but anyway..i enjoyed read her daily life...describing her life as a teacher...she's an inspiration to all of us - her siblings-

i will put her blog to my blog list...so kalau dah boring2 baca blog saya pergi singgah blog kakak saya..hihihihi

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...