Friday, September 30, 2011

end of september..

Good morning…

It’s Friday….and it means I already left MOA for a about 5 days. Ya..almost a week…

So how’s MOSTI..if u asked me lah kan…

Well, there is still no news or no decision been made by the top management which division I am. Still waiting and waiting…here in PSM discussion room with my dear friend kiera. Meaning to say, still pool. Nothing to do.

My very 1st day, nothing happened.

My 2nd day, still nothing to do. But we have been interviewed by SUB PSM. 1st impression, he is a good person. J

My 3rd day, we went to library. Take a short nap there. It has been a very boring day for me.

My 4th day, I decided to bring my laptop. Wohuuu…. It saves my day. So kiera with her cute ipad..me with my very old school laptop. (takpelah kan)

So today…I don’t think we will know which division we will be put in since I’ve been told by the PA SUB, no memo yet have been written to KSU. So might be…today will be again nothing to do for both of us.

I guess…it’s a honeymoon week for me and kiera.

But it’s ok. Though I have listened so many negatives perception from many people about MOSTI…even the CC also warned me about their KSU…but I think…’ini adalah normal bagi sesetengah Kementerian’. AM I right guys? As a young officer, we cannot expect every boss that we’ve encountered is the boss that we want right! Therefore, I accept it as my new challenge here at MOSTI.

I also have been told that if I get the position in the PSM doing service (which that was exactly JPA suggested in the letter), I have to face another immediate boss yang kerek just like my previous KPSU. I heard that the previous PSU left this ministry due to the work pressure and the very high demand from the top and also the KPSU attitude yang asyik delegate tugas je…pity her. Tapi rasanya, saya suda boleh adapt dgn keadaan mcm tu kot. Whatever it is, I still want to give positive thoughts about him. Hopefully dgn saya dia berubah. J

Oklah…till next entry. Till then may God bless each and every of us.

Babai…

2 comments:

princess said...

hmmm... i dont think you should put 'he will change' as your expectation, propably better to think 'God will get me through this' cause we cant do anything about the other person, but we can do something about ourselves. just my 2 cents thoughts...hihihi... jangan marah sa bo kazen!

anyway, ging...mana gambar ko pregnant ni? mau tingu peruttt!!!

rennylesa said...

ya betul tu kazen...

saya tidak dapat mengubah dia, tapi doa boleh mengubah manusia kan..hehehe...

tapi i get ur point...in all things..sebenarnya Tuhan mau berurusan dgn pribadi kita sendiri...:)

tq.

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...