Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Updates!

I miss blogging...

Anyway..I've got what I always dream in my career...

Doing all kind of service...penempatan for pertukaran sementara/pinjaman/lantikan kontrak.. is not that easy...tambahan lagi here at my new ministry..everything must go to KayShUu first before endorsement...

what i've done so far...doing minit ceraian...surat...sound simple but for newbie at this core business it took me 1 hour to do 1 minit ceraian for i case. Sebab apa? everytime i need to write minit ceraian i have to refer so many files..green files..looking at their history from A to Z. Plus...in the same time i need to be aware those Pekeliling Perkhidmatan like PP2/2008/PP122008 etc etc...CFS/COS

and to make it a little bit sound so stressy (ok this is my original words)...i have so many documents on my tray masuk...with all the minutes from the boss 'untuk tindakan segera'...i'm not just dealing with M..but C..DS..Q..etc..sometimes orang2 swasta yg jadi CEO ni yg kena segera...u know top level..never want to hear the words..'LEWAT PROSES'...

I've changed to WP1...ah this is due to lack of packing here at kompleks..what to do..i need to adapt!..until yesterday..i've still not get the chance to go back by 430pm..it will always after 530 and above. Semalam saja jam 7 baru boss released me!

My husband is not complaining..he just said...'itulah dulu kat MOA balik awal sekarang...harap kau tidak menyesal. Sebab kau sudah dapat apa yg kau mau'..i know he is more concern about my health and our baby condition..i've heard from the previous PSU...she was so stress....i've been told that maybe itu salah satu sebab that psu keguguran..(maybe ya kawan2). So my husband risau..if saya stress sangat it will affect to our baby.

But then, i enjoyed so far..mungkinlah banyak pening sana sini..pergi ofis sebelum matahari terbit balik selepas matahari terbenam..tp saya suka sebab..sepanjang sy berkhidmat ini kali pertama saya rasa BUSY TERAMAT SANGAT...bergossiping dgn kawan2 sekerja pun tiada masa, apa lagi mau buka blog..(oh FB sewaktu bekerja adalah HARAM ye kat sini)...so sy rasa macam setiap hari saya adalah hari yg sangat produktif! :D

Oklah..15 min lagi jam 8...sy mau breakfast and start my work..so many list things to do for today..hopefully i can reduce it ..(mau habiskan memang tidak dpt ada saja yg baru datang...sb yg baru kadang2 lebih urgent dr yg sedia ada)

Miss my friend Deepa..and all the staff at KSI...rindu huhahuha dengan korang..:)

p/s-Jaclyn...cerita pasal pregnancy nanti di waktu kelapangan sy share ah..sabar saja

No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...