Thursday, August 13, 2015

I always suck in writing the beginning for my blog.

I have to write and delete it again.

Write and delete it again.

So here is the thing that I want to say..

I am super happy because Jayden is back to me.
 Yeay.

Yesterday was a very super tiring journey for me.

Took flight as early as 1030 am from KLIA2 to Tawau. Arrived at Tawau at 1.30pm. Then fly back to KLIA at 625pm. And arrived at KLIA at 910pm. Sampai rumah at 1030pm.

Throughout our journey together..i must say it is quite challenging to me. Since Jayden was crying almost the whole time on the flight. I did panicked because I have been separated with him quite long ago. And we are like strangers for a while. I was like how to soothe him. Pity my son. Since my confinemet it was his nenek that cared for jayden. Ok I blamed myself for that.

But after all, I thanked God 45 min before our arrival at KLIA, his emotion became stabil. Just imagined i have to walk him around the flight to keep him cool. sigh.

Anyway...our situation is just become more challenging. Now we have  all our kids together. Not only my mum yang jaga akan pening kepala. We also pening kepala. 

God help me Lord. Help us.


No comments:

A decision to make... is it for better or worse?

Sekarang tengah hot itu Korean drama "While you were sleeping'.. lakonan Lee Jong Suk (LJS) dan Bae Suzy (BS). Sedikit penceritaan ...